Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies do not contain malicious software programs, spyware or viruses and are used as a means to collect an end user’s information in order to improve the user experience, by making the interaction between the user and the website faster and more personalised, by ‘remembering’ a user’s activity for the duration of the visit to the site ‘Session cookie’ or for repeat visits ‘Persistent cookie’.
Web analytics cookies and similar technologies such as Google Analytics
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
At no time, is any personal information collected.
As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at KLC Tshirts.
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
* Your name – so we know what to call you
* Email address – so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc
* Delivery address – an obvious one
* Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem
* Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to read any information that you send us.
The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by VeriSign, the world’s most respected certification body for Internet firms.
All orders are then processed on computers that are not connected to the Internet.
KLC Tshirts is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act. We will never pass your details on to a third party for marketing purposes.
There are only two circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
* With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies (Streamline Merchant Services in UK), fraud prevention and detection agencies that we use to process the orders you place with us or who help us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function
* In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to: KLC Tshirts, 306 Llangyfelach Road, Brynhyfryd, Swansea, SA5 9LG.